Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My Picks of the Day

Let me begin with some quotes from some blogs on yesterday's Arsenal - United game.

"We've had some disappointing nights in Europe down the years. Too many to mention and enough to garner their own acronym here on Arseblog, but last night has to be the most disappointing, heartbreaking of them all." - Arseblog

"Eleven minutes gone and effectively game over. There was no way they were going to score 4. Wenger knew it, the fans most certainly knew it but more importantly, the players knew it." - Blog United

Nicely summed up Arsenal's night



"...when I write a post I feel like I can...offer a little bit of solace or make things easier to stomach when things go wrong. Today though...I feel like a little bit of me died yesterday." - Le Grove

"I defy any team to come back and score four goals against the calibre of a team like ManUre in the semi-final of the Champions League. It was never going to happen..." - the north bank

In other news..

Bendtner drops his pants after over-drowning his sorrows - Daily Mail

After the impressive sojourn to Italy, Bechem are reaping transfer links - Ghanasoccernet

_____